Forgiveness

Forgiveness - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th May, 2007 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Forgiveness

Forgiveness

Is forgiveness of self or others inborn, learned or based on religion?

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2007 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Forgiveness

The antithesis of "forgiveness" is "revenge". If you are of a christian religious belief system, then you will know that Jesus Christ preached forgiveness. Mohammed also preached this. if you know your prophets, apostles, and saints, you will know they all preached forgiveness. Buddha is the same.

For me, it's far simpler. Revenge consumes a lot of energy. It is dark by nature, and does nothing for my continuance.

29th May, 2007 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Forgiveness Health & Special Psychology

I think the natural man does not know forgiveness. Forgiveness is largely learned principles onset by either morale teaching or religious concepts. It can become part of one's behavior through discipline, but definitely not an inborn thing in my opinion.

29th May, 2007 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Forgiveness

I don't think Forgiveness is an inborn quality, as it was mentioned is something we learn just like compassion. I believe the "natural" man would choose not to forgive but also will try to seek revenge.

> TOPIC: Forgiveness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,