Country Born From Immigrants

Country Born Immigrants - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th May, 2007 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Remembering the roots...
14th May, 2007 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Was your Country Born From Immigrants or in other words was it largely established by people who came from other lands whether forcefully or otherwise? If so, does your country continue to look kindly on Immigrants?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3220 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2007 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Immigrants Born Country

Yes, my country was establish largely by Immigrants (Italians and Spaniards). After World War II, there were several waves of Immigration coming to Argentina including small German immigrations and Welsh immigration in the South.

Yes, my country continues looking kindly on Immigrants but not those who come illegally in the country.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th May, 2007 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Country Born From Immigrants History & Civil Business Politics

My country is 100% immigrants. The original native population has been interbred with the immigrants of yesteryear and there are no pure bred natives around at all. Immigration rules in my country used to be tough, but seem to be getting more relaxed with the inclusion of CARICOM.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3220 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Country Born From Immigrants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,