Szechuan Chicken With Peanuts

Szechuan Chicken Peanuts - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Rice
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Rice

What are your thoughts about this delightful dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details: Szechuan Chicken with Peanuts

2 Chicken breasts*

6 ounces Snow peas

2/3 cup Soy sauce

1 teaspoon Minced fresh ginger

5 Cloves minced garlic

1/2 tablespoon Crushed red pepper

2 tablespoons Cornstarch

2/3 cup Water

1 teaspoon Sugar

2 Egg whites

3 tablespoons Oil

1/2 cup Dry roasted peanuts

* whole boneless skinless In a bowl combine sherry; egg whites, sugar, 1 Tbsp corn starch. Mix ingredients well. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to egg white mixture; set aside. In another bowl combine the water, 1 Tsbp cornstarch, soy sauce. Pre- heat wok or large saute skillet on high heat. Add the 3 Tbsp of oil. Add the crushed red pepper, garlic and ginger.Cook for 30 seconds and add chicken mixture. Cooking times vary according to

appliance used. Cook on high heat until done, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, add 1/2 cup of peanuts.(I like to pulverize mine in a blender or food processor first. It adds more of a peanutty flavor to the dish.) Add the snow peas and soy sauce mixture,cover and simmer until snow peas are cooked to your taste. This dish is best served with plain white rice and is even tastier as a leftover. (It microwaves well) ENJOY! ! FROM: HERBERT JORGENSEN (DNKX88A)

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
What do you like / dislike about the recipe? Did it come out the way you expected it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon Sep 23 10:26:58 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
You know I was thinking szechuan chicken with peanuts has to be expounded soon so like we can so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Szechuan Chicken With Peanuts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,