Farrah Fawcett

Farrah Fawcett - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2009 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
19th May, 2007 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett

After being declared cancer-free in February, she recently discovered the cancer had returned.

Farrah Fawcett, who was declared cancer-free in February, discovered this week the cancer has returned, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"She was completely devastated at first," says her close friend Craig Nevius, who produced the Chasing Farrah reality show. "And then, as is her way - as was the case the last time - she became much stronger and started dealing with it, and she's beginning to make a plan."

Fawcett got the news after a routine three-month checkup in which doctors discovered a malignant polyp, smaller than a pea, says Nevius.

She was still weighing her treatment options when the National Enquirer reported the cancer's return.

"She didn't have a chance to tell some of her family yet," says Nevius. "It is now clear that the tabloids are as invasive and malignant as cancer."

Nevius says Fawcett has been in good health and is "not feeling the effects" of the recurrence. She has not settled on a treatment option, he says, but is considering having a small metalic "seed" placed in the area that will emit radiation...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2009 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fawcett Farrah

Farrah Fawcett hospitalised

Actress Farrah Fawcett, who has been battling cancer for almost three years, has been admitted to a Los Angeles hospital, according to news reports. Ref. Source 7

6th Apr, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It would be nice if she can beat this and win this round. I know age is not in her favor but will is also a big factor and I pray hers is holding up.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett
A Friend

Fawcett Farrah

It is hard to believe at times that such a lady known for turning teen boys heads and selling posters to those teens can be fighting for her life. I hope that she is able to fight it off again and stay cancer free for a while.

Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Fawcett Farrah

Dying Fawcett in legal tug-of-war

A dying Farrah Fawcett is caught in the middle of a legal battle between her longtime companion, Ryan O'Neal, and a producer who has worked with the Charlie's Angels star during her fight with cancer. Ref. Source 8

Farrah Fawcett
Farrah Fawcett (Hover)

Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett
A Friend

Farrah Fawcett

From what I saw of the special last night it does not look to me that she is giving up on the cancer. I believe she will continue to fight this and hopefully get better. Yes it might take her life but she is going to go down fighting.

I hope these two can work their differences out and come together for her sake.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett

Fawcett cried, joked about doco

Farrah Fawcett became emotional while watching a television documentary about her losing cancer battle but still had the wit to make an old showbiz joke, according to her closest friends. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2009 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Dying Farrah Fawcett agrees to marry

After years of asking longtime companion Farrah Fawcett to marry him, actor Ryan O'Neal says she has finally agreed as she nears the end of her life after a long battle with cancer. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Farrah Fawcett

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,