Farrah Fawcett - Page 3 of 3

There is a new twist with Farrah Fawcett now - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Jun, 2011 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
26th Jun, 2009 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett - Page 3

She is one hot looking lady. She must have been like the main chich of her day. I was wondering if Farrah and Michael's death was like some kind of cosmic message. Yeah I know that's weird.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2009 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Fawcett Farrah

One of the most bizarre things happened at her funeral. Her husband, Ryan O' Neal tried to hit on a beautiful blonde woma that was present....but that's not all. Who was this woman? Read!

"They had just put the casket in the hearse and I was watching it drive away when a beautiful blonde woman comes up and embraces me," Ryan told the magazine.

"I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?'.

"She said, 'Daddy, it's me - Tatum!'.

"I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter - it's so sick."

Source 1

Yep, he tried to hit his OWN daughter on HIS wife's funeral! spock.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett
A Friend

Farrah Fawcett Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I wonder if in his grief over Farrah that he just did not notice any one really around him. Hitting on his own daughter can be proof of this grief.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Fawcett Farrah

Oscar bosses defend Fawcett snub

Actress Farrah Fawcett was not in the Oscars memorial segment because she was more known as a TV star, the Academy says. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett
A Friend

Fawcett Farrah

I viewed her as a actress and as the Oscars snubber her death it was a shock to me. I think with her starring in a few movies she should have been included.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2010 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Farrah Fawcett

Fawcett cancer foundation launched

Farrah Fawcett's closest friends marked the first anniversary of her death by dedicating a cancer-research foundation in her name. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2011 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett - Page 3

There is a new twist with Farrah Fawcett now since Ryan O'Neal is blaming the daughter for causing Farrah's cancer... huh?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Farrah Fawcett

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,