Farrah Fawcett - Page 2 of 3

I looked at the documentary for about five - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2009 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett
A Friend

Farrah Fawcett - Page 2

I just heard that she died today from her long time battle with cancer. I think she will be missed. She was a nice person and a great actress.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Fawcett Farrah

Yes that has been confirmed:

US actress Farrah Fawcett, famous for her role in TV show Charlie's Angels, has died of cancer at 62.  Ref. ABC News

How did you know she was a 'nice' person KNtoran? Just from watching her on TV?

Farrah Fawcett
Farrah Fawcett (Hover)

25th Jun, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That's sad. My thoughts and prayers go to her family at this time of grief.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett
A Friend

Page 2 Fawcett Farrah

Did you watch her documentary that aired a few months ago on tv? You got a good look at who she was there. Plus I met a friend of hers on my travels. We were trying to get her to come tour in Korea for the troops. I was supposed to be part of her security like I did with the dallas cowboy cheerleaders. That was fun.

25th Jun, 2009 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Fawcett Farrah

Never saw the documentary, but I am just weary of calling anyone 'nice' without truly knowing them when the camera is off and they are in their home. In the spotlight and public people 'act' (no pun intended) out what they want you to see. I am not saying this is the case with Farrah Fawcett, just many years of experience from dealing with people all over the world - both celebrity and lay person.

25th Jun, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett

When I was in high school, so many girls tried to style their hair the same as Farrah... Most were unsuccessful, but it was a fad that lasted for years. She's a legend in the true sense of the word, and our thoughts are with her family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2009 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett - Page 2

I was very sorry to hear this sad news, she was definitely the person who everyone wanted to model when I was growing up.
I thought she was wonderful in Charlie's angels.

26th Jun, 2009 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Farrah Fawcett Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I looked at the documentary for about five minutes and then I changed the channel. Judging from how frail and weak she looked, I knew the inevitable would happen. She appeared as if she was already on death's bed. It is amazing how long Ryan O'Neal loved this woman and she chose never to marry him except when it was too late: it was hard to believe that she said yes, after losing her battle with cancer. It is nice to see true love actually existing in Hollywood. According to Lee Majors, Farrah's former husband, "Farrah was an angel on earth and now she is an angel in heaven!" Very beautiful!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Farrah Fawcett

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,