Muslim Women Jailed For Aiding Incest

Muslim Women Jailed Aiding Incest - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th May, 2007 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The man has four legal wives and six contractual wives, citing the Koran had told his wives and daughters that he had complete ownership over his children, including the right to have sex with his daughters
24th May, 2007 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

This is just plain disgusting. This man has so many wives and yet has the need to interfere with his own daughters? It is more disgusting that he would actually use a sacred book like the Koran to justify his evil, wicked ways. And he call himself a Muslim? I have no comments about the mothers of these poor young girls. These mothers are NOT mothers but sick individuals...monsters who need to be send to prison for life. They literally ruined the lives of their daughters. If it was MY choice to make, I send them all on death row.

SINGAPORE (Reuters) -- Three Singaporean Muslim women, all married to the same man, were sentenced to jail for persuading some of his under-age daughters to have sex with him, court documents showed on Thursday.

The man, who has 10 wives and 64 children, was sentenced to 32 years in prison and 24 strokes of the cane in April 2006 after he was found guilty of raping five of his under-age daughters.

The case has shocked many Singaporeans, both for the crimes committed and the unusual living arrangements depicted in the court papers.

One of the wives was sentenced to nine years in jail after she coaxed her own daughter and two other under-age girls in the family to have sex with the man, court documents showed.

"She was the cook in the family," the court papers said, adding that "she was also responsible for managing the fair and equal treatment of intimacy" between the man and 10 wives.

The other two women, who each persuaded one of their own daughters to sleep with the man, both received three-year terms....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Incest Aiding Jailed Women Muslim

I don´t think the problem here is the incest itself, but the raping. And yes, I know it´s not a popular opinion nowadays.

I never had anything against incest. I mean, if you want to have sex with another person, and you don´t matter if it´s your family, what´s the problem? Nobody´s getting hurt.

Of course, if it´s disgusting for you, you can always say no. Same as with any other activity. That´s why the problem is the rape.

With underage people it´s difficult to have an equality relationship. Even if fully willingly, frequently they don´t know enough to make real decisions. And that´s more of a problem with one´s children, because they see you as someone near an always-right person.

27th May, 2007 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Women Jailed For Aiding Incest History & Civil Business Politics

Kitsuro, sorry, but your assessment contradicts itself and is in my opinion ludicrous. First off the whole concept of incest detests me, the fact that you agree with such behavior is scary.

Next, in one hand you say incest is okay, but in another you say the children are impressionable and thus feel that they need to give in to as you put it "an always right person". Then that is the whole reason incest is wrong in the first place. Now this topic is not about incest of itself, that is reserved for the Mature Board (if fact it is comments like yours that entice me to move such Threads as these to the Mature section), but is mostly about if there is such leniency in the Quran or teaching of Islam to justify what this man did.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

27th May, 2007 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

I don´t think the problem here is the incest itself, but the raping. And yes, I know it´s not a popular opinion nowadays.

I never had anything against incest. I mean, if you want to have sex with another person, and you don´t matter if it´s your family, what´s the problem? Nobody´s getting hurt.

It seems you have an interesting concept about sexual relationships, actually pretty much as rapists reason, as long as THEY want to have sex...they can have it, no matter how or who.

First of all, you are making no separation whatsoever between rape and incest in this particular case. So if you feel to have sex with a 2 years old toddler that happens to be your daughter(that's the youngest daughter of this guy in the news article) it is then okay according to you as long as YOU feel to have sex with her? Sorry, but is sickening, disgusting and IS indeed rape! Oh forgive me if the toddler can't say she does not want it. rolleyes.gif Please, let's have some common sense here. We are talking about KIDS.

With underage people it´s difficult to have an equality relationship. Even if fully willingly, frequently they don´t know enough to make real decisions. And that´s more of a problem with one´s children, because they see you as someone near an always-right person.

With underage people is a CRIME, with people of your own flesh and blood is disgusting. Whoever engages in this type of activity RUINS the life of their children and they deserved to be hanged. End of the discussion.

What is the most sickening about this story is the fact that the guy would actually justify his horrendous acts by quoting a sacred book as the Koran.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I agree this man and anyone who had anything to do with this should be sent to deathrow. There can be no leniency with such sick people.

28th May, 2007 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Death row might be too good how about he feels the pain he inflicted first! But yes a rope for the dope would be very nice indeed.

Kitsuro I think I understand what you are saying consenting adults is different then underage girls being forced into sexual relations.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2007 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Women Jailed Aiding Incest

Where in the Quran is he justifying this, that is what I would like to know? It seems that some Muslims have set up many interpretations of the Quran.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Muslim Women Jailed Aiding Incest Politics Business Civil & History

I think what this man has done, and the fact that his wives seem to have have aided him in doing this is unbelievable - how could they have felt at all justified in coaxing THEIR OWN DAUGHTERS to have sex with this man; their husband; the daughters' father...

All religious/ sacred books can be open for interpretation and this is why their exist so many religious factions these days. But to interperate the right to justify incest and rape from a holy book? That's just shocking. And even if this guy truly feels that he can justify what he has done through the Koran, that still doesn't make it right! What possible reason can he have for raping his own underage daughters...

And to think; this guy has 64 children. They should all be taken into care and away from this sickening family.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Muslim Women Jailed For Aiding Incest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,