No Smoking In My House!

No Smoking House! - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Jun, 2007 - 4:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Would you allow a guest or family member to smoke in your home?
  Yes       0.00%
  Sometimes       12.50%
  No       87.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

No Smoking In My House!

MOST HOUSEHOLDS FORBID SMOKING

Smoking is forbidden in nearly three out of four U.S. households, a dramatic increase from the 43 percent of homes that prohibited smoking a decade ago, the federal government reported Thursday.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2007 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

House My Smoking No

I smoked for 18 years and even then I smoked outside. My inspiration for this was when my oldest nephew was born he was sitting in his baby seat and all the aunts uncles were sitting around going oh what a cute baby. 9 of 10 smoked so guess what my nephew starting coughing and they wee all oh what an awful cough is he sick?

Hearing that my dad and I grabbed him up and headed outside where low and behold he stopped coughing instant

15th Jun, 2007 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

No Smoking In My House! Health & Special Psychology

I would never allow anyone to smoke in my home even if they begged me. Why? Well, for two reasons: first of all, I understand that non-smokers who inhale second-hand smoke are at risk for cancer and finally, I hate the smell that remains in your house.

16th Jun, 2007 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

House My Smoking No

Never! Yes, I smoked for years, but not anymore. It's offensive to me now, besides being a health risk to both the smoker and those exposed to the second-hand smoke. Let them step outside... and away from the windows and doors, please!

> TOPIC: No Smoking In My House!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,