Contracting Autism Through Vaccine

Contracting Autism Vaccine - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Jun, 2007 - 8:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2007 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Since 1999, more than 4,800 families have filed claims with the government alleging their children contracted autism as a result of routine vaccinations. Most contend that a preservative called thimerosal is to blame for the impaired social interaction typical of the disorder.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070611/ap_on_...autism_vaccines

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2007 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Vaccine Autism Contracting

I work with a lady who here boy now is limited to the thought processing of a three year old from a chicken pox vaccine. SO think carefully is the possible reaction worse then the disease.

QUOTE ((News Yahoo))

The preservative, about 50 percent mercury by weight, is no longer found in routine childhood vaccines but is used in some flu shots.

The nursing staff in a nearby town refused to take shots based on this fact a few years back and they won. I personally never take it either for the same reason.

Small pox sure flue no as I am healthy as are my children just remember soap and water at every turn and you will do fine.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote Tags. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

11th Jun, 2007 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Contracting Autism Through Vaccine Health & Special Psychology

There have been problems with vaccines too, here in the UK. The main one that people are complaining about is the triple all in one MMR- measles, mumps and rubella vaccine. apparently, the risks are supposed to be less if this particular vaccine was done separately, but the only way to do this is by expensive private clinics, but many have opted for this regardless of cost.
When I left school, I went to work at a special needs school, and one of the pupils admitted there was a girl 2 years younger than me, who had attended the same school as me, and it was horrible to see the effect that vaccinations had had on her. She had very, severe Autism, where previously there had been no problems whatsoever. It's really, frightening when you see this first hand.

12th Jun, 2007 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

I was lucky my family doctor refused to use the 3 in one with our children. It is very scary though. Seems almost every one knows or has run into an individual that has been inflict in this manner. I also Understand the chicken pox vaccine has a good change of doing harm. Likely better off taking a chance with chicken pox as seldom it leads to sever complications.

14th Jun, 2007 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (krakyn @ 12-Jun 07, 9:00 AM)
Likely better off taking a chance with chicken pox as seldom it leads to sever complications.

My sentiments exactly Krakyn!
Especially if chicken pox is contacted as a childhood illness, it at least builds up the immune system, and very rarely has any devastating effects.
I know it is very painful the older you get, and my thought is, that you're better off getting it whilst you're young!

> TOPIC: Contracting Autism Through Vaccine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,