Mental Breaking Point

Mental Breaking Point - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th May, 2007 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th May, 2007 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Mental Breaking Point

Mental Breaking Point

How do you think one knows what is their Mental Breaking Point or in other words the point where they have moved from sane / 'normal' to one who is suffering either a nervous breakdown or insanity?

Do you know what is your personal Mental Breaking Point?

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2007 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Point Breaking Mental

Well, first of all let me state that even though I am not a doctor, I studied this topic while on college in one of my psychology classes. There is not such a thing as nervous breakdown in medical terms but it is usually a term that most people use to describe someone who is not able to function to his/her normal self for a consistently length of time. It is usually accompanied by depression, indecision, sleep disorders and anxiety.

There are many causes for it, from stress and deception to an actual untreated mental illness. So if a person has some of these symptoms and feel he/she is not able to function normally should seek the help of a professional before things get out of hand. If untreated (and I personally saw two cases like this) can reach the stage of the person having a psychotic attack. I met a brilliant guy who was in college who had a mental breakdown untreated who ended up hospitalized because of a psychotic attack. He had lost completly sense of reality. Mental disorders are not things to be ignored or brushed off.

27th May, 2007 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Mental Breaking Point Health & Special Psychology

These days it is easy for a person to want to go away from reality. They are constantly under pressure to conform to rules of not only the country they belong to but to their religions, and then they are to not only look the part they are to preform, so with all things coming on it is easy to loose it, but one way to fight is to have some friends as well as a good belief in a spiritual being, and have a quiet place to go to.

I have often felt like running away but my illness holds me back, so depression is the thing that takes its place. There is no one I can really talk close to with feelings and things concerning me, so I just half to live and hope the end comes naturally.

> TOPIC: Mental Breaking Point

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,