More Children Or Not? - Page 3 of 3

Children subtract from happiness, so what - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Mar, 2011 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
29th Oct, 2007 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

More Children Or Not? - Page 3

That actually is the number one incentive for me to have more children. They really will not have anyone else but each other so the more brothers and sisters are there for support the better.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Not Children More

Many times at night I cannot sleep thinking about Felipe and what could happen to him if JB and I passed away suddenly, I am terrified of that feeling but I do not like to live in fear but I do KNOW, I do feel that having a large family will have a tremendous impact on him and help him in so many ways.

1. He will have many brothers and sisters to count with who will look after him.

2. Because he has a lot of social limitations, his brothers and sisters will also become his friends who are there to play with him and entertain.

3. As the family expands, he will see that each child has different needs which will help him to develop patience as he won't be the only one to be demanding things.

I do know that no matter the circumstances, large families are a challenge but a blessing as well and I think this will be a blessing in our lives because we do not have relatives of any kind but only us so I think expanding our family is very important. I would be quite happy with 7 kids, I think is the perfect number. I hope the Lord blesses us so we can reach this goal and he can provide all the things that are needed.

24th Jan, 2008 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

More Children Or Not? Health & Special Psychology

I was reading the other day an article that was saying that children with certain special needs tend to want all the attention for themselves alone and because most parents decide not to have more kids after having one with disabilities they tend to grow quite selfish so it is important for them to have other siblings where they can see that they are not the only ones with needs and they tend to learn this lesson by experiencing this.

24th Jan, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Not Children More

Since having Jonah Felipe does pay less attention to nagging me, instead he nags Jonah and then comes to nag me.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2011 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Not Children More

Children subtract from happiness, so what do we really feel?

Scientific studies have found that having children does not increase happiness. In fact, experts say it has the opposite effect. The more children you have the less happy you are. Children restrict freedom. Children require sacrifice. Children require work. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: More Children Or Not?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,