Dr Russell John

Dr Russell John - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th May, 2010 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Murder Victim 2007
Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Dr Russell John

Dr Russell John

Packed church for slain dentist's funeral

Murder victim Dr Russell John was yesterday described as very pleasant, good with children and an excellent dentist who made his patients feel very comfortable.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161153886

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2007 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

John Russell Dr

These bandits are relentless and very knowledgeable. They are fully aware of the poor response by the police when crime is reported. Therefore, they are capitalizing on this, by attacking innocent citizens at anytime. There is no need for them to wait and commit illegal acts under the cover of darkness. It is very sad that this is the stage that the crime has reached in Trinidad . But on a positive note, I am pleased to learn that the dentist retaliated by shooting one of the bandits. It is truly a tragedy that the dentist died and the bandit that he shot, survived.

Post Date: 24th May, 2010 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Dr Russell John Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Deb

Comments: Dr Russell John was my beloved brother in law. I only too well know the pain and emotional turmoil that my sister his wife and my nieces his daughters feel this is evident in their eyes and face as they can never see their father or husband again. What a senseless and brutal murder for a man who was gentle as a lamb and whose only interest was to serve mankind. Today is yet another anniversary , I would have welcome it as a birthday where I could hug and embrace you but for this moment all I have are memories of how you enriched my families lives a void which can never be filled .
Your loving sister in law always Deb

> TOPIC: Dr Russell John

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,