2 Girls Found Drugged, Raped

2 Girls Drugged Raped - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Crime in T&T
Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

2 Girls Found Drugged, Raped

2 Girls found drugged, raped

What are your thoughts about this case?

international QUOTE
Two girls were found unconscious on a playground in Claxton Bay, and police believe they were drugged and raped.

One of the girls had no under garments.

Both were being treated at the San Fernando General Hospital where police were waiting to question them. The girls are aged 13 and 14 and the incident is alleged to have happened last Saturday.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2007 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Raped Drugged Girls

I am frighten, scared to death of this country! I know cases like this happening around the world but this island is so tiny! *sigh* I don't feel safe here anymore and I do not go out unless I go out with my family. Also the fact that I do not look like most Trinis it also makes me a target.

I feel so sorry for these girls! I cannot imagine what they went through! And they are just kids! Where is this country heading to?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: 2 Girls Found Drugged, Raped

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,