If The Prophet Muhammad Could See... - Page 2 of 2

First, Karbala was quoting from the 6th book - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 25th Sep, 2007 - 4:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th Sep, 2007 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

If The Prophet Muhammad Could See... - Page 2

I think it has a lot to do with interpretation. Like any other book is "open" for that. How many times we hear criticism over why God in the Bible send to kill women and children (including newborns)? I do not want to go offtopic but just making a reference.

So I believe that depending who is reading the Quran, you may see a peaceful or a violent religion. Personally, I do not think Muhammad would have been pleased to what happened in 9/11.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2007 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

See Muhammad Prophet If

If Allah is looking at the middle east today he is wringing his hands and gnashing his teeth, but Muhammad would be dancing in the streets. Can anyone guess why?

LDS, if you go back and read my quote of the Prophet Muhammad, it is a direct quote from the Quran, not taken out of context. It would be hard not to interpret it to be an order for Muslims to force their religion on the world.

BabyEagle4U, I am reading the English version of the Quran translated and approved for the world on the internet. If I read it wrong, it's their fault. I'm only reporting what I see in English. Oh, and you gotta be tough, Lady.

24th Sep, 2007 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

If The Prophet Muhammad Could See... Islam Studies

When Karbala was on the site, he gave another interpretation to those passages. Now I am not saying he was right, but merely pointing out that it IS possible that if we read those verses within a certain context then it may have a different meaning?

25th Sep, 2007 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 See Muhammad Prophet If

First, Karbala was quoting from the 6th book written by An'am. What I was writing about was the 47th book written by Muhammad. I went back and read "Karbala" and found I have heard this before.

Karbala
Regarding the history behind th revelation of certain verses of the Quran. This is difficult for a non-muslim unfamiliar with the background of Islam. There are many works of Exegesis or commentary on the Quran most of which are not available in English.

I am reading the translation Karbala said was the best. It is a mystery to me why Muslims need an "exegesis" to understand their own Quran. And I seriously doubt anyone needs an "exegesis" to understand the verse I quoted from Muhammad's writing.
Quran-Book of Muhammad 
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
47:5 Soon will He guide them and improve their condition,
47:6 And admit them to the Garden which He has announced for them.

It does not get plainer than that! Terrorist have not been turned loose on the world by Allah, but by a revelation to Muhammad. But since Muhammad's words are written in the Quran, and Muslims follow the teachings of the Quran, what else are we to believe? That one fact places all Muslims under suspicion no matter how they protest. I still have no doubt Muhammad would be dancing in the streets.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If The Prophet Muhammad Could See...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,