Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Required to lose weight if they want to keep their job.
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Air Hostesses

Air hostesses told to shed weight

An Indian court rules against female flight attendants who were grounded from the national airline for being overweight.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2007 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Hostesses Air

This particular case is quite interesting. Let me start by saying that I fully understand if an airline company asks air hostesses to keep a certain weight. I am speaking strictly in safety terms. If you all have traveled, you all would realize how small are the corridors to pass, serve food, etc. I do not imagine an overweight air hostess able to handle that type of job without getting in the way of the passengers. They do not have to be skinny, but keep a healthy weight.

Now, in this particular case, it seems to be that the airline just wants to get rid of the old hostesses and replace them with young ones, other companies for instance have young looking women dress in short skirts and high heels but this one dress their hostesses in their traditional saris and they are allowed to fly until they are 58 years old, maybe they are looking to introduce new changes because of competition.

> TOPIC: Air Hostesses

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,