Monster Pig' Not A Wild Hog, But Was Their Pet Pig - Page 2 of 2

Just a tad bit offtopic, but I really do not - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Jun, 2007 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
14th Jun, 2007 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Monster Pig' Not A Wild Hog, But Was Their Pet Pig - Page 2

JB:

Based on Factual's definition one has to wonder how the owners can even begin to use the word 'pig' for their pet.

Because they raised him since he was only 6 weeks old. The other pigs they purchased were sold to be slaughtered but this one was so huge that was not good for killing neither for breeding, it became a burden for them because destroyed a lot of property, scared people away and even attack the other pigs so it was sold for the purpose of hunting! I read the owner congratulated the boy and told him not only that he did not kill the "family pet" but that someone *had* to kill it.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2007 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Pig Pet Was Hog Wild Not Pig Monster

Damage I bet that Hog could do! Talk about a mud hole he would make. Nice thing is that boy regardless if it was a domesticated hog or not still made what I am sure will be the biggest take down in his life for a long time.

14th Jun, 2007 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Monster Pig' Not A Wild Hog, But Was Their Pet Pig UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Just a tad bit offtopic, but I really do not see the glory in staying at a distance and using a gun to kill an animal. I mean if you went head to head or used a trap of sorts based on ingenuity then I could say there was a level of skill involved, but a family pet? Nah, nothing to be proud of there and I would not be looking for a hunting league to join either for bragging rights - in my opinion.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Monster Pig' Not A Wild Hog, But Was Their Pet Pig

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,