Registering With Free Email Accounts

Registering Free Email Accounts - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 5:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

If you use one of those FREE Email accounts like Hotmail, Yahoo and so forth then Read This.
3rd Nov, 2006 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

As you all know we have recently Upgraded our server, we also deleted Members that were just taking up space and reset notifications clear so that people could begin receiving notifications again. In doing so I have noticed that certain FREE Email accounts such as Hotmail and Yahoo may bounce notifications or even our Newsletters. When I get these bounced Emails and you have only a couple of Posts to your account I delete you because I think that you are no longer on the internet (or not interested in the Forum) for one reason or the other.

Out of the free based Emails I find Hotmail to be the biggest culprit. My recommendation is that you change your Email address to something that runss off of your ISP or maybe try another Email based service.

Most times Emails returned come like this:

CODE
   SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO::
   host mx3.hotmail.com [IP Address]: 550 Requested action not taken:
   mailbox unavailable

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Accounts Email Free Registering

Have you had any problems with Gmail from google? The reason I ask is that some people have the free email as their most static account and their other ISP accounts change more frequently. Like my self, I have gone through two ISPs this year and thus changed emails twice. But my Gmail account remains the same all the time.

6th Nov, 2006 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Registering With Free Email Accounts Feedback & FAQ News Community

No bounces from Gmail, mostly from Hotmail and I believe the reason for the Hotmail trouble is due to their activity requirement rate - if you are not actively using your Hotmail account then they suspend it.

22nd Jun, 2007 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Accounts Email Free Registering

I am glad you haven't deleted my account being a hotmail email user here. Lack of interest was never an issue, as there is a lot of people and topics that can keep anyone busy.

Konquererz is correct having moved three times in the last year hotmail has been my main source of communication with family and friends.

> TOPIC: Registering With Free Email Accounts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,