Transformers

Transformers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jul, 2007 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

16th Jun, 2007 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Transformers

Transformers

My son likes the cartoon, but when he saw the preview for this movie he became excited. I must admit that it does look cool - at least the animation does. Anyone else looking forward to this?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2007 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transformers

REVIEW: DIM 'TRANSFORMERS' THUDS WITH ACTION

The most expensive toy commercial ever made, "Transformers," Michael Bay's live-action film about the surprisingly durable Hasbro product line, is long, loud and altogether less than meets the eye.Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/...mers/index.html

3rd Jul, 2007 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Transformers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I despise transformers and GI JOE, though my children are looking forward to seeing it.

It drives me nuts as it is the same characters same bad guys striving to the same goal over and over... fight shoot fight shoot no one dies and repeat then after 2 years kill off one person and bring them back after a nice wait. Sorry I will be sitting this one out and my wife will take them.

3rd Jul, 2007 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Transformers

Krakyn, I know how you feel, but modern day animation and special effects does make some things worth seeing, but it does seem to be a flop in some aspects according to the news review.

3rd Jul, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Transformers

Yes the animation I think would be great, most times I can bear the thin sorry plots but this one just grates me too much. I think it is because my room mate in college used to watch it faithfully every day after school. To think such a great catch is still single. rolleyes.gif

3rd Jul, 2007 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Transformers

I never liked this cartoon! While growing up, I would literally turn it off. I always thought it was so "boyish" and I never enjoyed it. I do not look forward to this movie. spock.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Transformers
A Friend

Transformers

I could not stand this as a child either, however after seeing the trailer a month or so ago I became quite excited, I'm a huge fan of action packed films, and strange goings on, this looks like it will quench my thirst. Just a few more days to go

9th Jul, 2007 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Transformers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Despite what our 'mature' critics are saying it seems there is a bigger group who thinks differently...

TRANSFORMERS MORPHS INTO MONEY MACHINE WITH $67.6M DEBUT

The shape-shifting robots of Transformers have taken on a new form: huge piles of cash.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2007/07/...ansformers.html

Transformers
Transformers (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Transformers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,