Transformers - Page 2 of 2

Well, I wasn't expecting much of the - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Aug, 2007 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2007 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Transformers
A Friend

Transformers - Page 2

My husband (65) and sons (39, 33) loved this movie. The action was great, but also, the story line had a message. Only complaint was that it needed to be edited to make it about 20 minutes shorter.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2007 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Transformers

I saw this with my son. He loved it. I would say that film was just 'ok'. The animation is what the movie is about really because the storyline is not up to par just because of the nature of the whole event - walking robots that turn into everyday items. I will give it a thumbs up for the comedy element, and I would dare say that if did not have that then it would have been a sore loser. I guess these kinds of movies (with cheesy scenarios) just do not appeal to me so I am biased.

Rate: 1 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2007 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Transformers
A Friend

Transformers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I loved the transformers when I was a kid, and G I Joe and He-man. When I learned that Transformers was being made into a live action movie I was so excited, I can't wait to see it (I'm being cheap and waiting for it to come to the $1.50 theater here in St. George.) I wish they would do a live version of G I JOE YO JOE! laugh.gif.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2007 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Transformers
A Friend

Page 2 Transformers

Well, I wasn't expecting much of the movie, although I liked the animation. The movie was ok. Quite fun actually

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Transformers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,