House Of Horror

House Horror - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2007 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Jun, 2007 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror

Sometimes you wonder how long is left for this world to end, this story did not brought tears to my eyes but lots of anger. I literally HATE, DESPITE those who hurt children this way.

PORTAGE, Wis. - Three people were in custody Saturday after police, acting on a tip, discovered a 2-year-old girl missing from Florida, an apparently tortured 11-year-old boy locked in a closet and the boy's mother buried in the backyard of a Wisconsin home.

Two women living in the home - Candace Clark, 23, and Michaela Clerc, 20 - were arrested on charges of obstruction of justice and physical abuse of a child.

Three other children were found in the home Thursday. Two of them - ages 3 months and 1 year - are daughters of Clark, along with a 2-year-old girl who was taken from foster care in Florida in October. Another girl, 15, was also the daughter of a woman whose body was found in the backyard.

The 35-year-old woman's body was found at 2:20 p.m. Friday. Her children had reported her missing around Memorial Day. The daughter said after lengthy questioning Thursday that her mother might have been buried.

Police initially took Clerc, Clark and the four girls in for questioning. The children then told police that there was another boy at the home locked in a closet.

The condition of the 11-year-old resembled pictures of those coming out of concentration camps at the end of World War II, Columbia County District Attorney Jane Kohlwey said.

"It's horrible what we're seeing," she said.

Police returned to the house and found the 11-year-old locked in the closet and covered with severe burns. Hahn told the Daily Register the boy had been tortured and burned with scalding and boiling water as punishment for failing to clean. It appeared he was regularly locked in the closet.

Some of the injuries appear to have been infliced since before Memorial day, indicating perhaps the murder victim had been involved in the torture of the child.

The boy was taken by medical helicopter to the University of Wisconisn Hospital. He was malnourished and remained in guarded condition at the hospital. Hahn said the boy had not been given medical care or education.

Only the boy appeared to be victim of serial physical abuse, officials said, but the 3-month-old girl appeared to be malnourished.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2007 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Horror House

Those are the faces of Evil, in my opinion, and probably mentally ill, as well. Yes, LDS_Forever, I think the world is coming to an end.. and hopefully soon! Those poor children!

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

19th Jun, 2007 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror History & Civil Business Politics

Woman on the left looks like something kin to Elvira or witch. The other on the right with manish features would suit well for any sketch of hate or Satanism. I have found that when you tend to 'look weird', you tend to do weird stuff. You look like a hater and you tend to do hateful things. A happy, cherry, right thinking person does not have such features. However, there are those in North American society that are able to hide these things from some - mostly those who do not bother to look. Locally, those types cannot hide at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3228 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Jun, 2007 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

More chilling updates with regards to this case. It brought tears to my eyes to read the account of the little boy. Is there hope for people so EVIL? They deserve the DEATH penalty, no doubt in my mind about it and if I had the chance myself, I would put them through exactly what they did to these people.

PORTAGE, Wis. -  Three adults and a 15-year-old girl were charged Wednesday in connection with two shocking discoveries police made when they found a missing 2-year-old: a severely burned and blood-streaked 11-year-old boy, and the body of his mother, buried in the back yard.

The girl charged, Felicia Mae Garlin, is the sister of the boy and daughter of Tammie Garlin, whose body was found Friday.

Police believe the 36-year-old was strangled and may have been physically abused. Her daughter described how her mother was put alive in the trunk of a car as she and Candace Clark drove to Wal-Mart to buy the shovel that was used to bury her the next day, police said.

The 11-year-old told authorities that the four would tie his hands behind his back and his legs together, then put him in the bathtub where they would run scalding hot water over him and threatened to drown him, the complaint said. He said his sister laughed as she burned him, according to the complaint.

The boy also said he was choked, punched, kicked and whipped. He said he was typically forced to get naked and was locked in a closet in his sister's bedroom, where he slept.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Jun, 2007 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Well, one of the women gave an interview from jail:

"I am not a monster. She said about the 11 years old she and the other women tortured daily: "Everybody's making him out to be perfect. He's not," she said.

How I wish they can give them the death penalty! Bastards!

MADISON, Wis. -  A member of a band of drifters accused of killing one of their own and torturing an 11-year-old boy says her boyfriend controlled the group, which he considered a "cult."

"I am not a monster," Candace Clark told reporters from the Portage Daily Register and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel who interviewed her at Columbia County Jail during visiting time Friday night.

She denied involvement in the murder. As for the other charges she and three others face, she said, "No one's innocent in this."

She said that included the 11-year-old boy whose extensive injuries are described in the criminal complaint.

"Everybody's making him out to be perfect. He's not," she said.

Clark earlier told the Orlando Sentinel from jail that her boyfriend Michael Sisk was controlling and considered the group to be a cult. She gave police a false name when they came to the door of the house the group was renting in Portage because she was afraid of him and thought she might be killed next...

> TOPIC: House Of Horror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,