Suicide Bombers

Suicide Bombers - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2007 - 11:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Getting ready to hit the world - no where is safe.
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2007 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Suicide Bombers

SUICIDE BOMBERS PREPARING FOR CANADIAN, U.S. ATTACKS: REPORT

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are reportedly being sent from Afghanistan to Canada, the U.S. and other countries, ABC News claims.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ban-report.html

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2007 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Bombers Suicide

I just hope that this year's graduating class has as little success as last years class. Pretty sad when you have an entire group of people who's life ambition is to blow themselves up in strategic locations.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

20th Jun, 2007 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Suicide Bombers History & Civil Business Politics

This is of great concern for me, because it is a cowardly way to make a point, and heartless too. You now have to be weary of public places like Malls and financial institutions. Often they chose locations where there are women and children.

Also, were this to happen in the West then economies there would shake due to the lack of experience amongst the people or in other words look how they behaved when there was the anthrax attack with the envelopes let alone to know people are blowing themselves up right in your own country.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3220 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Jun, 2007 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Bombers Suicide

Training to kill yourself and others? spock.gif What an idiocy. It concerns me greatly as well because you never know when you or loved ones would end up dead because of these fanatics. One of the things that bothers me the most is the fact that they use the name of God to JUSTIFY the killings of innocent people. That makes me truly sick. They are pathetic, little low lives that I hope burn in hell.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Suicide Bombers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,