Illegal Aliens

Illegal Aliens - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2007 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Why does the US call them that?
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2007 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Illegal Aliens

Illegal Aliens

Why does the US call people who are not legally in the country an 'Illegal Alien' rather than an 'Illegal Immigrant'?

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2007 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Illegal

Immigrants do through a process where they are tagged and let go whereas the alien secretely enters the country without said documentationa and therfore is illegal.
I will backtrack and say the illegal alien is part of a former secret process, where the coyote actually brings these illegals to a business, who need slave and low end labour, and the businesses have the sufficient clout to lobby for their interests and at the same time pretend that elected government is the real power.

The real power is in the shadow dictating policy that allows these things to happen and nobody disagrees except the people. The elected officials are lap dogs in the process so who is the wiser!

12 million people enter the US illegally and nobody knows about this! Come on mi gente. Wake up and smell the curry!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

30th Jul, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Illegal Aliens History & Civil Business Politics

Yeniseri:

Immigrants do through a process where they are tagged and let go whereas the alien secretly enters the country without said documentation  and therefore is illegal.

You mean illegal aliens. Aliens is a term that the US uses to refer to both legal and illegal immigrants. They would just add their legal status before the word "alien".

According to Wiki :

In U.S. law, an alien is a person who owes political allegiance to another country or government and not a native or naturalized citizen of the land where they are found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)

Rather off topic, but...
I am sure you all remember the famous song by Sting "I'm an alien I'm a legal alien I'm an Englishman in New York..." laugh.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Aug, 2007 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Aliens Illegal

Didn't Sting make a famous song about this very thing with the lyrics showing how silly it is to be labeled as an 'alien'?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Illegal Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,