Tree Limbs Near Home

Tree Limbs Home - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2007 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Tree Limbs Near Home

Tree Limbs Near Home

Can Tree Limbs Near a Home be a danger or should they be cut right away?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Tree Limbs Near Home
A Friend

Home Limbs Tree

If the tree limb is not in contact with your house you should not cut them. The tree should be in a healthy state. I have a tree that is half over my house and I just cut out the dead or damaged branches out. Having a house means you have to take care of the outside area as well at the inside. Keeping your trees healthy by cutting out dead or damaged limbs will help protect your house too.

8th Apr, 2008 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Tree Limbs Near Home Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My concern with trees too close to the house is ensuring the foliage is not too thick so that enough sun hits the roof to dry it out after a rain or snow. That prevent mold growth. Other than that if it is not hitting it should be fine and helps cool the home in summer.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Tree Limbs Near Home
A Friend

Home Limbs Tree

Yes your correct there Krakyn. Making sure that the roof is free of limbs and other debris that can build up along valleys is something to check too. Making sure the limbs that extend over the roof are above the roof by at least 8 to 12 inches will make sure the air drys the roof so mold can not grow. Making sure leaves are off the roof at al times will help in this. Keep the gutters free too

> TOPIC: Tree Limbs Near Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,