Gold Cup Football 2007

Gold Cup Football 2007 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Held in the USA
17th Jun, 2007 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Gold Cup Football 2007

Gold Cup Football 2007

Has anyone been watching the Gold Cup Football 2007 held in the USA? Some of the game showed a VERY poor turnout further showing that the US just isn't interested much in this world wide game.

The US has shown to be a dominant force despite the lack of support from their countrymen. The US has made it to the finals beating everyone (as far as I saw) in their path. My country did terrible, I cannot blame them, they do not even get paid, they are like volunteers.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2007 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup Gold

Mexico vs. Costa Rica

What a match! The US referee was giving out cards like crazy, but seemingly had a biased that favored Mexico. Maybe he was worried about the number of Mexicans in the stadium? This match shows why appeals / video caption are necessary in games like this.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gold Cup Football 2007 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

AMERICANS HOLD OFF CANADA AT GOLD

The U.S. continued its domination over Canada at the CONCACAF Gold Cup
with a controversial 2-1 victory during Thursday night's semifinals in
Chicago.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/sports/national/20...s-gold-cup.html

> TOPIC: Gold Cup Football 2007

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,