7-year-old Who Shot Cousin In Police Custody

7-year-old Shot Cousin Police Custody - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jun, 2007 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

When guns and children just don
26th Jun, 2007 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

This is such a tragedy. That's why I do not believe in guns at home if they are not properly kept. How this kid got the gun in the first place?

BOSTON -  A 7-year-old boy who fatally shot his cousin with an illegal, unregistered gun Sunday night is in police custody along with his mother, police told WKTV-Boston. The pair are being question by police for the shooting of Laquarrie Jefferson.

"This is a case with two victims - you have a victim who was shot and you have a 7-year-old who has to live with the fact that this happened for the rest of his life," police commissioner Davis told reporters. "So it is hard to call anybody a suspect in this case, except for that person who brought that gun into the house."

Denise Watts said LaQuarrie's relatives are struggling to come to terms with the shooting.

"I don't have a clue where he got this gun, but just I hope that this is a wake-up call to all the young mothers in Boston: Guns and babies do not mix," Watts said

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Oct 6 6:33:27 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
What's up with 7yearold who shot cousin in police custody needs more feedback rapidly to find out intensively and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: 7-year-old Who Shot Cousin In Police Custody

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,