Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: I generally find this feature...
  Extremely useful to me and use it often       0.00%
  Useful, especially in discussion related to Islam       40.00%
  Useful, but I do not use it often       60.00%
  It is a good feature, but I have no need of it       0.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2005 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Quran Search

Muslims and Members in General can now use the Quran Search to read the Quran in both English and Arabic. In addition to this you may also listen to the readings of the Quran if you have Real Player installed.

This will help our Muslim members to have a resource whereby they can read or quote from the Quran. Non-muslims may also find this useful to search, learn and understand what the Quran teaches with regards to key issues in today's world.

If you have used this feature please place feedback here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2005 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Quran Search
A Friend

Search Quran

This is the greatest idea on this forum since the creation of the Bible Search tool! What better way to encourage understanding of another religion that to create a searchable area for their holy scriptures! I can already tell you that I will definintely use this as I have used the Bible Search.

29th Nov, 2005 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Quran Search Feedback & FAQ News Community

For diversity and discussion from another perspective I was hoping to attract more believers in Islam through the use of this feature, but I believe some are scared off by the dominant Christian Members here that are active. If you know of Muslims who would enjoy using such a feature (it does not require Upgrade) then please do invite them.

25th Jul, 2007 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Search Quran

The feature is useful. However, because of the Quran's (as well as most religious works) writing style, there are many different interpretations as to statement meanings. This provides a good general interpretation.

28th Jul, 2007 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Search Quran

It is also one of a very few PHP based scripts that has been compiled for online use in this manner. I should also mention that the original text is shown (if enabled in windows) so you can compare the translation.

> TOPIC: Quran Search

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,