Sisters 10, 12 Arrested For Abducting 1-year-old

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jul, 2007 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Detectives arrested a 12-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister on a kidnapping complaint on Thursday after they allegedly abducted their neighbor's 1-year-old son and held him for $200,000 ransom
7th Jul, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Sisters 10, 12 Arrested For Abducting 1-year-old

This is quite disturbing. Obviously these girls have issues. The mother of the little boy said that after seeing the behavior of one of the girls she stopped her from coming to her house to play with her other kids.

Brandon Wells was safe back at home Thursday night, hours after intruders broke into his family's residence and took him while his mother, Sheila Wells, slept, police said.

Sheila Wells told FOX News Radio she thinks a possible motive behind the kidnapping was that the 10-year-old might have been upset with her.

"She used to hang out with my other children who are about her age. I banned her from the house when I saw some behavior I didn't like. That's the only thing I could think of why she would take him," she told FOX News Radio.

The pre-teen siblings, who because of their ages weren't identified, are accused of sneaking into Wells' home about 5:30 a.m., taking Brandon and other items and leaving a note.

"... if you want to see your son again then you won't call police and report him missing and you will leave $200,000 on the sofa tonight and we will return your son back safe," police said the note read. The note was signed, "the kidnappers."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Sisters 10, 12 Arrested For Abducting 1-year-old

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,