How Much Money Could You Raise?

How Money Raise - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jul, 2007 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Now be honest...
11th Jul, 2007 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

The US Political campaign seems to be focusing on who can rais more money. In the heat of that you have some Politicians like McCain that cannot raise enough, BUT this Thread is not about the US Politicians, this Thread is about you:

If you were run for President / Prime Minister of your country right now, how much money do you think you could raise in support of your campaign?

Keep in mind money raised should not be your own personal funds, but money people will definitely give you because they want to support your election campaign.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2007 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Raise You Money How

Thousands would be achievable but to get funds to run a political campaign I think I would be hard pressed as I would not promise to accomplish things in my position to earn a large donation from a firm.

I have been told I am a good salesman and that I should have pursued it so perhaps 10 or 20 thousand from the local companies and private people. I love the get one dollar from every one you pass idea as I did that in college once to raise money fro the new gym. I collected 1300 in 3 days I had just under 1400 signatures to get it though. Lowest donation I accepted was 25 cents in that fund raiser.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

16th Jul, 2007 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

How Much Money Could You Raise? History & Civil Business Politics

I do not believe that I could raise enough to make any real difference.
My politics may be too conservative for anyone to donate to me.
I believe that a Nation has a right to protect its borders(A wall/fence, strict immigration policies.)
There has to be a official national Language(I believe it should be English where I am).
And there has to be a National Culture (I am not sure what the official American culture is, but there should be at least a love of county and certain ideals of family, love of the Constitution, and respect for civil laws).
Without this there is no country.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

> TOPIC: How Much Money Could You Raise?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,