Mythic Mastery: Mythic Curses

Mythic Mastery Mythic Curses - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2014 - 9:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

Best of  Mythic Mastery Mythic Curses Pathfinder - PFRPG
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2014 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Based on your experiences what for you was the Mythic Mastery: Mythic Curses's rating, pros and cons?

Mythic Mastery: Mythic Curses (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Curses Mythic Mastery Mythic

This book presents a new type of curse, the mythic curse, which uses the mythic rules presented in Mythic Adventures as a starting point to create dynamic curses, which respond (Positively or negatively) to the actions of their victims, and which generally require a whole lot more than a simple spell to get rid of. In addition to rules and guidelines for creating and using your own mythic curses, the book includes 5 sample mythic curses, such as the curse of aging, the curse of babble, and much more, all of which are sure to have a memorable impact on your game. - Paizo

21st Apr, 2014 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Mythic Mastery: Mythic Curses Reviews RPG & Card Board

I will definitely be using this in my tabletop game, as the players progress beyond the normal levels. Maybe I could even contact the co-author though my other friends.

> TOPIC: Mythic Mastery: Mythic Curses

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,