Nobody Goes To Hell - Page 2 of 3

Mark and Luke heard their information from - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 6th Dec, 2007 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2007 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Nobody Goes To Hell
A Friend

Nobody Goes To Hell - Page 2

No one goes to heaven or hell, for neither exist except in the minds of those who believe.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2007 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Hell To Nobody

That response does not seem Constructive. This is the Bible Revealed Board, if you are going to reply here it is because you ALREADY have a belief in the Bible and therefore the afterlife, God and hell are known factors in Discussion.

27th Nov, 2007 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Nobody Goes To Hell Revealed Bible The

Everything has an opposite so if there is a heaven, which there is, then there is a hell also.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2007 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Nobody Goes To Hell
A Friend

Page 2 Hell To Nobody

Many in the early church did not believe in hell. The reason why is because, in Judaism, if you don't already believe in a hell, there isn't any scripture to imply and everlasting hell, only a temporary place of existence after death. Now much of the new testament that we know today was not excepted as scripture until it was enforced by the roman empire near 400 AD. So the idea of there being no hell, while it sounds silly now, is actually quite an old idea, and is entirely scriptural depending on what you consider scripture. In historical accounts of how many books were chosen and not chosen, St. Peters Revelation, while much more popular than St. Johns Revelation, was left out because it said the saints would look down and have pity on those in hell and in the end, all would be saved because god agreed that no sin was worth eternal punishment.

That being said, many people don't believe in hell because they take the "hell" scriptures as allegorical or to mean that hell is here on earth separated from god. This makes sense when you consider that nearly every scripture of hell was in relation to something on earth, usually gehena. Gehena, while a real place, was just outside the city and was where they burned trash.

Jesus also makes numerous citations referring to the wicked burning in flame. In fact, most times he specifies that the wicked will be punished. It took Paul later on to say anyone not "saved" would go to hell. Remember, Jesus never said you had to accept him into your heart to go to heaven. He said to follow the greatest commandment. But he never said that good people would go to hell if they didn't follow those commandments because he was the new law. But he did mention the wicked. I know its a stretch to most christians, but the scriptural basis is there to say that Jesus said the wicked would go to hell, not the good people.

3rd Dec, 2007 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Hell To Nobody

I do not rely on what historians say others did, I just look to what my Lord is telling me through the scriptures and based on that there is a hell and I ain't going there cause I want to follow my Jesus.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Nobody Goes To Hell
A Friend

Nobody Goes To Hell

But its important what the history books said, because the words of Jesus were passed on by those people. Thus the persons and their motives become important in molding your faith. Anyone can say that Jesus said or did something. Its important to know where the Bible comes from to understand how it got to where it is today. It does not say its perfect, thus if you believe thus, it has to be assumed. That being said, Jesus himself was reported to saying to love your neighbor as yourself. Its was not Jesus who said to accept Jesus into your heart. He said to be born of water and of spirit, which is not the same as saying you need to accept that Jesus died and rose for our sins, which he couldn't have said because he hadn't done it yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2007 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Nobody To Hell - Page 2

Jesus' words come from the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. These men are disciples of Jesus not just historians. If we want to get the original text we just need to go back to the original translation. There are hundreds of Bibles and all give the same message, look towards Jesus or end up in hell. Everything has an opposite and just as sure as there is a heaven there is a hell. Just as there is Jesus there is a devil. In the New Testament it says that even the devil knows about God.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Nobody Goes To Hell
A Friend

Nobody To Hell The Bible Revealed - Page 2

Mark and Luke heard their information from other people, not personally. Luke even says his are just collected stories. Mark gives us a bunch of stories about Jesus. Almost no biblical historian thinks Jesus beloved disciple John actually wrote John due to how late it was written. And there are other books not in the Bible written at the same times or earlier that record different sayings of Jesus or record them in a different way. The gospels cannot even remotely be considered historically accurate.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nobody Goes To Hell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,