Do You Have Moles?

Do Moles - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Aug, 2007 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You will live longer!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2007 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You Have Moles?

MOLES LINKED WITH SLOWER AGING: STUDY

People with a lot of moles may age slower than those with few moles, say British scientists, who suggest this may mean fewer age-related illnesses such as heart disease or osteoporosis for "moley people."
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/20...7/13/moles.html

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2007 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Moles You Do

Now this is very interesting news, and I wonder how someone could even reach such a conclusion. As a person with a number of moles here and there I wonder how long I will live - 80, or 90?

14th Jul, 2007 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have Moles? Health & Special Psychology

I was just doing my eyebrows and I was noticing how big a mole I have right next to my nose have become since I was a little girl. Few people notice it because is kind of hidden.

This is a very interesting study, specially because I thought it would be the other way around, that those who have moles are more prone to get sick, etc due to the fact that many moles are malign.

15th Jul, 2007 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Moles You Do

At last, some good news for us, who have moles. After always hearing bad news regarding moles, it makes a refreshing change to hear a benefit of having lots of moles.
I have hundreds of moles, mainly up my arms, so many in fact that the kids pretend to do 'dot to dot' up my arms laugh.gif
It's always interested me, why some people have loads of moles, whilst others have none, but obviously a lot of it's hereditary, so you're either going to inherit them... or you're not!

16th Jul, 2007 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Moles You Do

DianeC between us we could entertain children for hours! I must admit though I am in contradiction to the article as I developed more and more mole as I aged. I only had a hand full when I was six or seven but now you can draw any shape or character you ever wanted.

Many think I have freckles till they look closer and realize they are moles! Yah I get 6 to 7 more years my wife will hate this article she is always saying I will die sooner because of them.

My paternal side of my family all have moles on arms legs back but not in the face and most live to late 80's. Strokes and heart attacks are the major cause of death among them.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Do You Have Moles?
A Friend

Do You Have Moles?

You must also keep in mind that Moles may cause cancer. Moles that change color or often bleed constantly must be removed immediately because if it is not removed, it may lead to cancer. However if your mole is normal, does that mean we should not remove moles from our body so that we live longer? I personally do not have that many moles on my body, I only have two.

Reconcile Edited: Touchstone on 9th Aug, 2007 - 8:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Do You Have Moles?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,