Kingdom of Zion Site

Kingdom Zion Site - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Nov, 2007 - 5:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
KOZ Topic
14th Jul, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Kingdom of Zion Site

KOZ2

The Kingdom of Zion II is a web site that disseminates text based on / about Mormon related Doctrine. The site used to be maintained by a LDS Member nicked named, 'Nighthawk' (Also a Member of the interactive Community) for a number of years and he has recently agreed to have us take it over in order to keep it online.

NOTE: This Thread is to Discuss the LAYOUT ONLY and Not Doctrine. However as I add a Topic to KOZ2 I will also add to one of the LDS Based Boards here. Here are some things to consider:

1. Each Thread here dealing with a piece of text on Kingdom-Of-Zion will have a note that it came from the Kingdom-Of-Zion site within the description.

2. Some Threads will be placed in the Mature Board for Discussion because of the nature of the Topic. It is HIGHLY recommended that you Upgrade if you wish to participate there.

3. To know where I have reached go to this page on the KoZ2 site: View Texts - this page will also tell you whether they are in the Mature section or Public.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2007 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Site Zion Kingdom

[b]Patriarchal Family Standards And Rules Of Wisdom

I have begun adding the more 'deep' or should I say sensitive texts. I was going to add them to the public site, but I think it is way too much info to be shown just to any and everyone. Therefore I added it to the Mature Board (The full text), but I did put the Preamble at Kingdom-Of-Zion so you can get an idea. Next to it you will see that Discussion is 'Mature'.

21st Aug, 2007 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Kingdom of Zion Site Studies Doctrine Mormon

Read Me First - LDS Mature Discussion

Occasionally, you will see me post long pages of text. This is usually NOT my work, but the work of the author mentioned in the first Message within the Thread. The reason for this is some texts that used to be on KoZ2 or other places may either have copyright issues or a mutual agreement not to make it a public affair. Thus I have placed it here for your viewing what should be relative privacy for those of you who have Upgraded.

You will also note that I did not use Quote tags, forgive me, but I wanted the text to be large and not formatted since it would be lengthy and the meat of the Thread.

21st Aug, 2007 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Site Zion Kingdom

Re-baptism

This has been added to the LDS Mature Board, due to privacy issues.

Public Topics

* Multiple Incarnations: Recurring Voices From Ages Past
* Mortal And Immortal Elements Of The Human Body

Soon I will make some of these files available for download as they are quite large. I just have to get cracking with the script which will enable downloads based on FP so that there is some level of control.

27th Aug, 2007 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Site Zion Kingdom

Download Doctrine

I recently created a script to enable downloads of most of the files that were originally on bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120 plus more! Here is what is involved:

1. To download you must be a Member of the Community and have posted an Introduction. You should also have at least 15FP on hand.

2. You may then proceed to the LDS Downloads page via this link: bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120 File Access Page.

3. At the above page you can then access the Option you desire (more will be added as time passes). After selecting an Option you will be taken to the bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120 site to select the actual downloads you desire which in most cases are .ZIP files.

Now you may be wondering why you cannot just access the bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120 site directly, and the reason for this is to have some level of control over the downloads since in many cases they will be large files. Additionally, you will not be able to download files directly without going through the access page link given above.

7th Oct, 2007 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Kingdom of Zion Site

Rare LDS Pamphlets Added

I just added Option 2 & Option 3 to the KoZ2 LDS Downloads Page accessible through (This Link Only). Via these links you will be able to download around 50MB worth of scanned images of pamphlets I collected throughout the years.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Oct, 2007 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Kingdom Zion Site

Adam God Theory

I just uploaded a download file which will be in section 4 of LDS Downloads. It gives about 2MB of files on this Topic. In addition to this I just added about seven lengthy Threads on this subject within the LDS Mature Section!

Keywords: Adam-God

15th Nov, 2007 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Kingdom Zion Site Mormon Doctrine Studies

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but how often is this site updated?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kingdom of Zion Site

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,