Grand Theft Auto Iv

Grand Theft Auto Iv - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th May, 2008 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
PS3, Xbox 360
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2007 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Grand Theft Auto Iv

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, Xbox 360) Release Date: Oct. 2007

What can we say that you don't already know? The only real announcement at E3 was that by spring 2008, 360 owners will get two exclusive extra GTAIV episodes providing extended gameplay. It's Liberty City; it's 2007; it may be the most detailed simulation of New York City in history. With the up-tick in realism, it'll also no doubt be one of the most controversial games going.
Ref. PCWorld.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2007 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Grand Theft Auto Iv
A Friend

Iv Auto Theft Grand

I just hope they don't make it as large as the last, I got way to bored with the traveling back and forth, it really got tedious.

Hopefully it will take after Vice City, what a fantastic game must be my favorite yet.

4th Aug, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Grand Theft Auto Iv Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well Razor, you will have to wait longer...

'Grand Theft Auto IV' pulled over until 2008

Grand Theft Auto fans are going to have to wait a bit longer for the next installment.

Take-Two Interactive announced Thursday that Grand Theft Auto IV would not be released Oct. 18 for Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 video game systems, as originally planned. Instead, the game will arrive in spring of 2008, "due to additional development time required to complete the title," the company said in a statement.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2007-0...ta4-delay_N.htm

For me, I wish they would just keep it and burn it altogether, we do not need any more glorification of crime.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2008 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Iv Auto Theft Grand

Grand Theft Auto IV

Publisher: Rockstar Games

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

Expected release: April 29

Details: Rockstar's controversial crime drama returns with its most ambitious effort yet. In this fourth chapter, gritty action and open exploration takes place in a sprawling metropolis modeled after New York. Battles will center on the shoot-and-find-cover style popularized by such titles as Gears of War. And GTA jumps online with multiplayer modes and downloadable episodes.
Ref. USAToday.com

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Iv Auto Theft Grand

Release of latest 'Grand Theft Auto' comes under fire

More than a dozen bids in five states and four in Congress would limit sales of some games to children. Since 2005, nine states have passed laws to restrict game sales but none survived court challenges. "These games are patently offensive and violent," says Minnesota Solicitor General Alan Gilbert, who is appealing a court ruling that found no "incontrovertible" proof the games trigger violence in kids.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2008-0..._N.htm?csp=tech

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2008 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Grand Theft Auto Iv

Grand Theft Auto receives acclaim

Grand Theft Auto IV receives a string of near-perfect review scores ahead of its release on Tuesday.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7370590.stm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Grand Theft Auto Iv

MP wants to ban GTA IV

Independent MP Gordon Copeland is calling for the country to ban Grand Theft Auto IV.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4503711a28.html

7th May, 2008 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Grand Theft Auto Iv Computer Issues & Video Gaming

This is ridiculous. Banning certain video games because of their content is censorship and It should not be allowed. While I do like to play some of the GTA games, I also sometimes agree they're a bit over the top. However, let's not start censorship on this. It has a mature rating on it- that's good enough. The stores need to ask for ID when kids buy games such as these (some don't). After that it's up to the Parents to decide whether or not to allow their kids to play these kinds of violent games. There is no reason whatsoever to bring the government into this. A decision like this is up to the parents.

And if you read the article you find out the game being sold that is being debated over is actually a watered down version- not even as bad as the original. Parents need to do what they think is right- don't let their kids play this game. Don't go crying to the government.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Grand Theft Auto Iv

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,