Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants

Sisterhood Traveling Pants - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jul, 2007 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Jul, 2007 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants

A teenage angst movie - about growing up, about friendship, about loss, about learning that some of our favorite people are not as perfect as we would hope, and ultimately about forgiveness.

I was surprised that it was such a sad movie! All the previews I had seen portrayed it as upbeat and even funny. And while there were humorous moments, I think the major theme was rather sad.

Carmen (America Ferrera), Bridget (Blake Lively), Lena (Alexis Bledel), and Tibby (Amber Tamblyn) are four teenage girls who have been close friends since they were babies (and even before -- their mothers all knew each other from attending the same prenatal exercise class). However, fate has dictated that for the first time ever the young women will be spending their summer apart...
Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,