Horrific Abuse Alleged On Rotorua Toddler

Horrific Abuse Alleged Rotorua Toddler - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2007 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New Zealand She was hung on a clothesline until she fell from it...
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2007 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Horrific Abuse Alleged On Rotorua Toddler

Horrific abuse alleged on Rotorua toddler

Police say the child, now in intensive care at Auckland's Starship Hospital, may be left with permanent brain damage. The child was subjected to three weeks of degradation and humiliation. She was in a serious but stable condition last night. The allegations of how the girl was treated include that she was hung on a clothesline until she fell from it, put in a clothes drier and was put in a sandpit as objects were thrown at her.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4142142a10.html

28th Jul, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Toddler Rotorua Alleged Abuse Horrific

My goodness! It makes you sick to your stomach to read things of this nature. These people are possessed, I just cannot comprehend how a "normal" person who may work, who may be your neighbor, can do something like this. My prayers go to this little girl that for the mercy of God she still alive.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2007 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Horrific Abuse Alleged On Rotorua Toddler History & Civil Business Politics

MAORI SHAME AT ABUSE OF TODDLER

Maori leaders have responded to the horrific abuse of a Rotorua toddler with anger and shame.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4145240a11~,00.html

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Horrific Abuse Alleged On Rotorua Toddler

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,