Man Blames Bad Nose For Not Smelling Missing Wife

Man Blames Bad Nose Smelling Missing Wife - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2007 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A man who said he has damaged nerves in his nose never smelled his wife's decomposing body in a storage room of their home and thought she had left him, police said.
28th Jul, 2007 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Man Blames Bad Nose For Not Smelling Missing Wife

Why do I have the impression that this guy is involved in his wife's death?

The couple's daughter was looking for a cat July 15 when she found Alicia Pilouw's body in a storage room filled with household items, Eugene Pilouw said. His wife had been gone for three days.

"I never smelled anything and I still don't smell anything," said Pilouw, who blames diabetes for his damaged nose. "I thought she had run away from home again - especially after I noticed an envelope with $250 was missing."

Harlingen police expect to get toxicology test results Monday that will help them determine 50-year-old woman's cause of death, police spokesman David Osborne said. He said that initial autopsy results were inconclusive.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Wife Missing Smelling Not Nose Bad Blames Man

Do you have a follow up with the toxicology report? The biggest question here is why did he say "again" was she demented? Also, why did he not call the police?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Aug, 2007 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Man Blames Bad Nose For Not Smelling Missing Wife History & Civil Business Politics

I have a simple test and can send it to them if they want. I get this joy almost every day and I can tell if his nose is working or not... Snow is the name of my beautiful white Akita here in Taiwan. Every morning I get to take Snow out for a walk and one of the main "joys" of the walking experience is picking up the doggy doo. Quite a powerful smell that is! I can send a bag to the police and they can let this guy have a whiff. If he doesn't gag, I might start believing him.

I could also send them some stinky tofu (a taiwanese delicacy that is basically rotting tofu) that is sure to make any westerner run for fresh air!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 3rd Aug, 2007 - 1:41am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

> TOPIC: Man Blames Bad Nose For Not Smelling Missing Wife

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,