Plastic Flowers Vs. Dried Flowers

Plastic Flowers Vs Dried Flowers - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2007 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Jul, 2007 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Plastic Flowers vs. Dried Flowers

If someone asked you to do an art project using flowers would you consider using Plastic Flowers so it lasts or would you rather try drying the real stuff and then using it?

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2007 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Flowers Dried Vs Flowers Plastic

I much prefer dried flowers. Dried flowers looks natural and you can have them for a long time. In the cold climate I live in, dried flowers looks wonderful in an arrangemnt or artwork if its done right. Its like bringing the outside of your home indoors. You can also add different scented oils to them as well. This would be very difficult with plastic flowers.
Anna

Reconcile Edited: paintingblue on 1st Aug, 2007 - 1:09am

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2007 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Plastic Flowers Vs. Dried Flowers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

From the works that I have seen from friends -- I am not good at art -- dried flowers rather that plastic would be my preferred choice.

The end product would reflect a more natural feelings to touch, sight and over-all presence.

3rd Aug, 2007 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Flowers Dried Vs Flowers Plastic

The kind of plastic and cloth flowers they are producing now look almost like the real thing. I used to like dried flowers, but I saw a lot of it in my life time and began to see them as digressive symbol.

> TOPIC: Plastic Flowers Vs. Dried Flowers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,