Most Posts In 24 Hours

Most Posts 24 Hours - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Nov, 2006 - 8:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Most Posts In 24 Hours

Most Posts in 24 Hours

What is the greatest number of posts you have ever made in 24 hours?

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2005 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Hours Posts Most

Good question! I'm not really positive, but I believe it was somewhere between 30 and 40 in a day. I remember more than one occasion spending an entire day reading and posting. Whew!

15th Dec, 2005 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Most Posts In 24 Hours Feedback & FAQ News Community

I made 100+ a couple of times and both of those had to do with keeping the competition up for a Community contest.

28th Apr, 2006 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Hours Posts Most

I believe my maximum number of posts on any one day was 52. I cannot completely be sure of that but if I remember correctly it should be accurate. I was traveling for work in a training class which gave me a lot of free time on that particular day. I need to do that much more often to drive my posts per day up a little bit but we will just have to see.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Most Posts In 24 Hours
A Friend

Hours Posts Most

I think the most I have ever had in one day was 68. I know it was well above sixty but I don't think I have ever hit 70 yet. I believe the two times I have hit over sixty were both zero reply drives to get them down. I was really worn down afterwards though.

29th Apr, 2006 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Most Posts In 24 Hours

I'm pretty sure I've reached 75 at least once, for a contest I believe. When not trying to win a contest, I've easily hit 50 on a couple of occasions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Most Posts 24 Hours

I would like to start hitting high figures again. Now that the Forum has been picking up for us in other ways do not be surprised that you see me hit 200 one of these days - my next big Posting goal.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Most Posts In 24 Hours
A Friend

Most Posts 24 Hours Community News FAQ & Feedback

I hit over 100 not too long ago. I think like 104 something like that. I want to hit another big land mark of 150 in one 24 hour period, but thats pretty hard to do. I may have an easier time since I work over nights. I can post one night after midnight, then post the next "morning" before midnight, which is a separate day for me but still within a 24 hours period day.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Most Posts In 24 Hours

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,