Dog Shoots Owner In The Back

Dog Shoots Owner Back - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Aug, 2007 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A Memphis, Tenn., man is in critical condition Wednesday after his dog shot him in the back
1st Aug, 2007 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

No, it is not a joke. A dog shot his owner on the back and the victim's fiance fears what will happen to the dog once her fiance is released from the hospital. undecided.gif

Police say King George, a 150-pound Great Dane, accidentally knocked a .22-caliber pistol off his owner's end table around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday. The gun went off, hitting his 21-year-old owner in the back, MyFOXMemphis.com reports.

Click here to watch the MyFOXMemphis.com report.

"I knew he was smart, I didn't think he was that smart," the victim's fiancee, Miesha Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com. "He was always protective. I didn't think he would be like that."

Police do not plan to file charges in the shooting, which they've ruled as accidental.

But Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com that she fears what her fiance will do to the pet once he gets out of the hospital.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2007 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Back The Owner Shoots Dog

Hopefully Melissa Lucas' thought might not be realised.

This is an unfortunate accident, not a deliberate action by the dog to harm a person.

Were the owner to take any harmful and unacceptable actions against the dog, that could become cruelty to the animal.

> TOPIC: Dog Shoots Owner In The Back

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,