Foot-and-mouth Disease

Foot-and-mouth Disease - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Aug, 2007 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2007 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Foot-and-mouth Disease

FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE DETECTED IN BRITISH CATTLE

Cattle on a southern England farm have been infected with foot-and-mouth disease, prompting a nationwide ban on shipping hoofed livestock, British authorities said Friday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...le-disease.html

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2007 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Disease Foot-and-mouth

The later investigation shed light that it is coming from a lab nearby that is supposed to be preventing such things. One has to wonder if there is not something underhanded going on here.

I could not find this Topic because of the initial dashes:
Keywords: Foot and Mouth Disease

10th Aug, 2007 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Foot-and-mouth Disease UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I hate to be the typical spelling & grammar freak, but this disease is actually hoof and mouth disease, not foot. Why the mainstream media - and not just in the UK and US, but globally - persist in labeling it incorrectly is beyond me.

Even Wikipedia has it wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot-and-mouth_disease

10th Aug, 2007 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Disease Foot-and-mouth

That is true, the foot area for cattle is called "hoof", however even the great BBC has it as "foot", check here with the latest news flash:

QUOTE (BBC)
There are fears of a new foot-and-mouth outbreak at a Surrey farm, outside the 10km surveillance zone set up after the first disease case.

> TOPIC: Foot-and-mouth Disease

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,