Canadian Gays

Canadian Gays - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Oct, 2007 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada Who flies the rainbow colored flag?
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2007 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canadian Gays

TRURO IN GAY FLAG FLAP

Truro won't be flying a rainbow-coloured flag at the town hall to support gay pride activities, unlike two other nearby Nova Scotia municipalities.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story.../truro-gay.html

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2007 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Gays Canadian

*lifts Mayor Bill Mills up on his shoulders* Hurray for Bill!

I am glad to see at least one municipal leader stand behind the believe system that made Canada strong in the first place! Perhaps some Canadians need to look at the lyrics of the national anthem a bit closer and if they do not like what they read...*points to the door*. I fear though that provincial or federal courts will have this over ruled.

Gay rights flag has no right to be flown on a municipal/ provincial or federal building. A private business I can accept.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

3rd Oct, 2007 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Canadian Gays History & Civil Business Politics

Why would you fly any other flag other than a Canadian or Provincial Flag on any State building? I have gone into this at length in other Gay related Threads, but I ill mention it here again. All being gay does is say that "I will have sex with the same gender" plain and simple. Now with that in mind why even create a flag about it? spock.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Oct, 2007 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Gays Canadian

On a municipal building you might see more then the Canadian flag but mostly no just the National and provincial flags. Special occasions to honour visiting Guest would be one time I ca recall seeing a Japanese flag on our city hall. When I was younger I can remember seeing the british flag on city hall in the village I grew up in.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Canadian Gays

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,