TommyBoy Introduction

Tommyboy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Aug, 2007 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Military Tactics
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

TommyBoy Introduction
A Friend

TommyBoy Introduction

Hi, My name is Tom and I live in Florida. I am currently a Junior in high school and hope to go to college and after that enroll in the Military. I hope to enroll in the Army because my dad was an army ranger and a green beret, my Grandfather joined the Army just after WWII and one of my cousins is currently in the Army, her being the only one to have served in a war.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.8%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction TommyBoy

Hi Tommy, welcome. It seems like your whole family has a connection with the army. smile.gif I hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to check the boards and add to the discussions. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

TommyBoy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: TommyBoy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,