Fat Cops More Likely...

Fat Cops Likely - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Mar, 2012 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2007 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Fat Cops More Likely...

Fat Cops More Likely...

Do you think there is any truth in this:

"A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run."
-- Dennis Miller

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2007 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Likely Cops Fat

Really? I would like to believe overweight cops can be as professionals as any other cop regardless of the weight issue. I am not sure if I believe the veracity of this study, I do not really see a connection between weight and the proper use of a gun by a police officer.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Mar, 2012 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Fat Cops More Likely... History & Civil Business Politics

Well heck yeah... I doubt a fat policeman is going to run after someone that can beat him around the corner. So whats the lesson here, if you are told to stop by a fat cop you better? laugh.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Fat Cops More Likely...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,