Ambulance For The Obese

Ambulance Obese - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Aug, 2007 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ambulance For The Obese

AMBULANCE FOR THE OBESE A CALGARY FIRST

Calgary paramedics are now driving the first ambulance in Canada specifically designed for obese patients.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/200...-ambulance.html

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2007 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Obese The Ambulance

I think that this is a good idea, and probably one that is much needed worldwide.
I used to work at an old people's home, where there was an old lady who was greatly obese, and whenever she had to travel to hospital, they used to first bring out a full fire crew who had lifting equipment, whereas the ambulance service didn't. It must have been very embarrassing for her to have to endure that. At least in Calgary, people can get to hospital without any embarrassment.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Ambulance For The Obese
A Friend

Ambulance For The Obese Health & Special Psychology

I think this is also a good idea. There are some patients that are too big to fit inside the current ambulances. However, I am sure that these ambulances shouldn't just be designed toward obese patients. The ambulances should also serve all other patients, they are just bigger to suit the needs for the obese.

> TOPIC: Ambulance For The Obese

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,