I Am Not Good Enough

I Good Enough - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Aug, 2007 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2007 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

I Am Not Good Enough

I Am Not Good Enough

Why is it so easy to say, "I Am Not Good Enough" rather than just do better?

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2007 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Enough Good Not I

All individuals like to compare themselves with others. If a person notices how easy it is for some to accomplish a task, he may be willing to try it, expecting to achieve the same results. Instead of examining the mistakes made in the task, the person may become insecure and confused as to why he failed. Since he was unsuccessful in his endeavour, his peers may look down on him or the individual may become depressed or adopt a pessimistic attitude by declaring himself, "not good enough" since he is measuring himself against others. Normally, people with very low self esteem, would cite, "I am not good enough," rather than strive to do better. In order to approach the problem differently, the individual must change his attitude towards life; for example, instead of seeing the glass as half empty, he should view it as half full. The person must love and believe in himself, in order to adopt a different approach towards his problems. He must first accept himself as different than others and above all, remember that once he fails, he must view this situation as a learning process and not dismiss himself as a failure. Once he adopts a more positive attitude towards life and desists from comparing himself to others, anything is possible.

> TOPIC: I Am Not Good Enough

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,