Drifter

Drifter - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Aug, 2007 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2005 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Drifter

DRIFTER SAYS HE HELD GIRL THREE DAYS

John Evander Couey, the drifter arrested in the rape and murder of a 9-year-old Florida girl, admitted to investigators he buried her alive three days after he abducted her, according to newly released prosecution documents.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/lunsford.report/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2005 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Drifter
A Friend

Drifter

While this completely qualifies as a heinous crime, it has to be one of the oddest crimes in my memory. It is quite obvious that something is wrong with the is guy upstairs. While he admits to taking crack cocaine, that alone (I don't think) would cause him to make up crazy stories. But allot of the evidence appears to back up his claims despite the craziness of them. The only way a girl like this would never struggle is by mean of what he said, or if she was drugged in some fashion. I want to see the autopsy and find out what was in here system.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2005 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Drifter
A Friend

Drifter History & Civil Business Politics

I agree, this was a terrible and unfortunate crime. What's so sad is that he buried her across the street from the house she lived in, under the front steps of the trailer, so how did this go unseen? You would think that the people that lived there in that trailer would have noticed something too eh?

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2007 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Drifter

Put Him To Death

Jury: John Evander Couey should die for kidnapping, raping and killing Jessica Lunsford by burying the girl alive.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2007 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Drifter

CHILD KILLER SENTENCED TO DEATH

John Evander Couey was sentenced Friday to death for abducting, raping and killing a 9-year-old Florida girl by burying her alive in 2005.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/24/couey/index.html

> TOPIC: Drifter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,