Convicted Killer & Teacher

Convicted Killer Teacher - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Aug, 2007 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada Yes, I killed my wife, but you still have to let me teach your kids!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2007 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

COURT ORDERS MONTREAL SCHOOL BOARD TO REHIRE CONVICTED KILLER

Montreal's largest school board has been ordered to rehire a teacher who had been fired for failing to disclose to the board that he had killed his wife in 1990.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/20...er-teacher.html

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2007 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Teacher and Killer Convicted

????I thought to be a person who is legally responsible for the care of a minor you had to be bond able and pass a criminal check. I would be placing some very vocal complaints at my local MP office and School board for letting this person go back to teaching.

17th Aug, 2007 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Convicted Killer & Teacher UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Not only is this whack, but if he initially lied on his application form what else could he have also of done that has not been noted. The funny thing is... with all of this open to the public is anyone really going to send their children back to that school?

Krakyn, Canada seems to be getting more like the USA with their strange judgments and policies that seem to protect the criminals?

17th Aug, 2007 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Indeed JB we are getting to the point where being a criminal is like royalty to due weak leader and poor policy making.

Rather off topic, but...

You squawk and the politicians get scared. This is the result of not giving a criminal proper punishment and the trend of the general population not thinking that to have committed a crime against the land and it's people is a shameful thing.

I blame the movie stars, politicians, sport superstars and most and foremost parents/voters who do not instill in their children that wrong is wrong and one should not be proud of having done it and also the willingness to make restitution for the crime to the people that where hurt and not to idolize the perpetrators.

We all are now seeing what happens when you take God out of the country and schools. Canada became a great nation at Gods knee and now we sit beside Satan and question why we fall.

17th Aug, 2007 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (krakyn @ 17-Aug 07, 12:17 PM)
?I thought to be a person who is legally responsible for the care of a minor you had to be bond able and pass a criminal check.

JB:

The funny thing is... with all of this open to the public is anyone really going to send their children back to that school?

He was not teaching kids, but adults. The article stated:

In 1998, the Commission scolaire de Montreal hired him to teach electronics to adults at a construction trade school in Montreal's east end.

The board fired him in 2004 when it learned about his criminal record, something he had not told the board about when he was hired.

17th Aug, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

(very red faced)

Thank you LDS_foerever on catching my oversight. I do think though that the same criteria does apply since it is a public facility. I have tried to find an application and criteria on line but have not succeeded. I am sure though that the criminal back ground of the applicant must be mention in it some where. So if he did not disclose the information then he was justly released.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2007 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

18 years old is an adult, and also a teenager, if it is my child then he / she will not be going if I have anything to say about it. You are convicted of murder and still walk in less than two decades?

17th Aug, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Convicted Killer & Teacher Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Canada seems to be getting more like the USA with their strange judgments and policies that seem to protect the criminals?

I thought this was the from the United States until I saw the main part of the article. It is amazing the power that one judge can have. Are they a dictator, that can tell any business who they can hire?

I work as a Manager for Caregivers that go into elderly adults homes. We do a background check and will not let anyone that has committed a felony work with these adults. Do I need to worry now that I will be forced to send a convicted murderer into a person's home to take care of them because of a progressive judge wants to give them another chance.

When will the madness stop?

Rather off topic, but...

If we used the death penalty more often then this wouldn't be an issue.

> TOPIC: Convicted Killer & Teacher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,