Let's Go Glamping!

Let' S Glamping! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Aug, 2007 - 10:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th Aug, 2007 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Let's Go Glamping!

Want to get out of the city and from behind that desk to go and test yourself against the elements? Want to commune with nature and feel just like your living off the land? Well pack up the kids and grab the wife (in a appropriate spot) and go GLAMPING! That's right...glamorous camping.

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-glam...=la-home-center

For just about $600 per night and another $100 per day for food, you can get back to nature and "rough it" just like our forefathers did. That's right! You can camp and sip a fine Pinot Noir severed by your very own butler. Don't know how to camp? NO WORRIES... Your butler, Cheeves, will light your fire, tuck you in, cook your food and show you to your very own heated and fully plumbed outhouse!

So when you want to go camping, but you really don't to be outside or do most things associated with camping...GO GLAMPING! It has now become obvious to me that the end of the world must be drawing near...laugh.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2007 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Glamping Lets

I will never pay $700 to associate myself with nature or a butler. In fact, if I do go camping I find it a lot more fun doing those things (lighting fires, cooking) myself. This is just another marketing gimmick as usual.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Let's Go Glamping!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,