Postcard

Postcard - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Aug, 2007 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which statement BEST describes what you feel about Postcards?
  I still love sending and receiving them       0.00%
  I like to receive them, but rarely send any       75.00%
  I will never send one, but do not mind receiving       25.00%
  I have never received a postcard       0.00%
  I have never seen a postcard       0.00%
  I do not like postcards because they are too public       0.00%
  I do not like anything snail mail period       0.00%
Total Votes: 4
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Postcard
Do you send Post Cards?
17th Aug, 2007 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Postcard

Postcard

Have you ever sent a Post Card to someone? Post Cards use to be very popular, but with the advent of technology and fantastic communications a Post Card seems to be archaic.

Death of the Postcard

If a friend or a family member is going away on vacation, odds are they'll let you know they've arrived with a phone call. Maybe once they've been there for a few days, they'll fill you in on the thrills or pitfalls of travel with an e-mail, or a link to an online photo album. It's far less likely that they'll send you a postcard. According to a survey in Britain, people send 75 percent fewer postcards than they did just 10 years ago. But postcards can be a window into a lost time -- are we losing some of our connection to the past? ABC's Nick Watt reports. - ABC Nightline

One of the fun features of Post Cards is to see the picture you get, but I could never understand allowing everyone to read what is being sent.

Keywords: Post Card. Postcards, Postage, Snail Mail

Postcard
Postcard (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2007 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Postcard

I prefer to receive postcards rather than send them to anyone. I hate the fact that the whole world can read what you are saying (unless you have terrible handwriting). At present, I prefer to collect postcards for the unusual pictures. I think that most people will be using the internet to email their loved ones since it is faster than "snail mail." It is more private too since no one can read what you are emailing (unless they hack into your computer of course).

> TOPIC: Postcard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,