Larry Craig

Larry Craig - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Aug, 2007 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA Politics U.S. Senator Arrested For Lewd Conduct In Bathroom
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Larry Craig
A Friend

Larry Craig

Larry Craig

Larry Craig, a Republican U.S. Senator from Idaho, was arrested a few months ago for lewd conduct. Apparently, he solicited sexual favors while in a public restroom in a Minnesota airport from an undercover police officer. Craig pleaded guilty to the charge.

Now that the press FINALLY found out about it, Craig says he made a mistake, and that he is NOT guilty.

You can read the police report here:

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...8071craig1.html

The officer took copious notes. For Craig to deny that he did it makes him not only a pervert, but a liar, doesn't it? (That or the officer made up the whole thing.)

NOTE: Senator Craig first tried to get out of the charge by flashing is Senate ID to the officer. He flashed it and then said, "What do you think about that?" The officer refused the bait and asked for his driver's license. Good for that officer!

What do you think about a senator trying to use his office to get a privilege from an officer, and not be charged with a criminal violation?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Craig Larry

Is He Gay?

Sen. Larry Craig, who was arrested on misdemeanor disorderly conduct in a bathroom, denies he is gay and accuses a newspaper of a witchhunt.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Larry Craig
A Friend

Larry Craig History & Civil Business Politics

Senator Craig is making this into a "gay" issue. In my mind, the question isn't whether he is gay. I don't care. It's whether he propositioned a guy for sex in a public restroom and then tried to use his status as a U.S. senator to gain favor to avoid prosecution under the law.

He could have been asking for sex from a woman in that restroom. It's the same violation in my view.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2007 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Craig Larry

CRAIG: I DID NOTHING 'INAPPROPRIATE' IN AIRPORT BATHROOM

Sen. Larry Craig said he "overreacted and made a poor decision" in pleading guilty to disorderly conduct after his June arrest following an incident in a Minneapolis, Minnesota, airport bathroom.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/28/cra...rest/index.html

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2007 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Larry Craig
A Friend

Craig Larry

Senate republicans filed ethics charges against Craig. They aren't protecting him.

Very good.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2007 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Larry Craig

CRAIG STRIPPED OF PARTY LEADERSHIP ON SENATE COMMITTEES

Sen. Larry Craig has agreed to temporarily step down as the leading Republican on several Senate committees as pressure mounts within his party for him to resign.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/29/cra...rest/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2007 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Larry Craig

Temporally step down? I thought that after such an embarrassment he would have the decency (no pun intended) to at least RESIGN! What is he waiting for?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2007 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Larry Craig
A Friend

Larry Craig Politics Business Civil & History

On the way in to work, all the talk shows were debating on whether Craig is gay or not, and whether it's fair treatment. They were suggesting that the only reason people are upset about this is because he is an alleged gay man.

That really ticks me off, since I believe it misses the point. The point is that he broke the law and tried to use his Senate credentials to get him off. (No pun intended there, folks.) And he pleaded guilty to public indecency.

That's enough.

Period. Forget this "gay" issue.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Larry Craig

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,